Our Training Commitment: The Actors Room strives to stay ahead of the curve in meeting current talent agency, casting and industry market demands. You’ll always be in the know and better prepared at The Actors Room.
Coaching Schedule & Details – Class participation is by application only. Class audits are welcome, RSVP required.
- Group Training sessions are 6 weeks long, and meet once a week.
- Group Training is approximately 2 hours a class.
- Business Classes are typically 1 hour (unless otherwise announced).
- Saturday Specialty Classes range from approximately 1 to 2 hours.
- Private lessons are taught in 30 and 60-minute increments.
- Prices are subject to change. Please be clear about the cost you will incur before signing the agreement.
- Also Available: *Business Of You” – Q&A setting designed to help actors get answers to tough questions and equip themselves in this ever-changing entertainment industry.
- Space is limited.
Training & Topics Covered
Advanced & Beginning Scene Study • Emotional Availability • The Audition • Monologue • Character Development & Impact • Dramatic Timing • Comedic Timing • Transitions • Cold Read • Improvisation • Anxiety/Inhibition • Script Analysis • Scene Breakdown • On Camera/On-Set Training • Commercial Training • The 4 Energies • Isolated Moments • Memorization • Proper Tone/Inflection/Buffer Use • Warm-Up & Focus • Depth Vs. Range • Suspension of Disbelief • Unique/Natural Process • Prop Use • “Introspective Breathing” • The A.R.E. Approach • Personal Strength Development • PR • Marketing Strategies • Resume/Cover Letter • Risk Assessment • Entertainment Industry Insights/Updates • Networking/Meet & Greet • and much more…