1. In consideration for my participation in “The Actors Room Specialty Class” I hereby hold harmless release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue The Actors Room, its trustees, officers, agents, affiliates, and employees from any and all liabilities, claims, demands, actions and causes of action whatsoever arising out of or related to any loss, damage, or injury, including death, that may be sustained by me, or to any property belonging to me, while participating in such activity.
2. To the best of my knowledge, I am not aware of any physical disability or health-related reasons or problems, which would preclude or restrict my participation in this activity. I am fully aware of the possible risk and hazards connected with the physical demands of an actors workshop and scene study, and I hereby elect to voluntarily participate in said activity. I voluntarily assume full responsibility for any risk of loss, property damage, or personal injury, including death that may be sustained by me, or any damage to property owned by me, as a result of being engaged in such an activity.
3. I have adequate health insurance necessary to provide for and pay any and all medical costs that may directly or indirectly result from my participation in this activity. I agree to indemnify and hold harmless The Actors Room, its trustees, officers, agents, affiliates, and employees from any loss, liability, damage or costs, including court costs and attorneys fees that may be incurred, due to my participation in said activity.
4. It is my express intent that this Release and Hold Harmless Agreement shall bind my family, if I am alive, and my heirs, assigns and personal representative, if I am deceased, and shall be deemed as a release, waiver, discharge, and covenant not to sue The Actors Room, its trustees, officers, agents, affiliates, and employees. I hereby further agree that this Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement shall be construed in accordance with the laws of California.
In digitally signing this release, I acknowledge and represent that I have read the foregoing Waiver of Liability and Hold Harmless Agreement, understand it and agree to it voluntarily; no oral representation, statements, or inducements, apart from the foregoing written agreement, have been made; I am at least eighteen (18) years of age and fully competent; and I execute the Release for full, adequate and complete consideration fully intending to be bound by the same.
For good and valuable consideration, the receipt of which from The Actors Room is acknowledged, I hereby expressly grant to The Actors Room and to its employees, agents, and assigns, the right to photograph and/or film me and use my picture, silhouette, and other reproductions of my physical likeness (as the same may appear in any still camera photograph and/or motion picture film), in and in connection with the exhibition, theatrically, on television or otherwise, of any motion pictures in which the same may be used or incorporated, and also in the advertising or publicizing of any such motion picture, but not limited to television or theatrical motion pictures. I further give the said company the right to reproduce, for the purpose of promotion, any recordation made by said company of my voice and all instrumental, musical, or other sounds effects produced by me.
I hereby certify and represent that I have read the foregoing and fully understand the meaning and effect thereof and, intending to be legally bound.
It is The Actors Room commitment to continually provide a safe, welcoming, professional and functional environment for all actors to accomplish their goals. There is a sincere respect for the talent that come to work, learn and grow at The Actors Room – the atmosphere and décor reflect that.
As such, The Actors Room asks that all Clients/Participants also treat the space with a common respect and professionalism. The Actors Room management understands that it’s normal for accidents to occur from time-to-time. For that reason, Clients/Participants understand that if they are responsible for any loss or damage (whether intentional, unintentional or due to negligence) to property owned, rented and/or purchased by The Actors Room (including but not limited to; internal/external structure, furniture, appliances, décor, equipment, keys, etc.), all items lost or damaged will be replaced or repaired (management’s choice) at the fair, current (“Current” is defined by the date damage is committed) market value at a non-devalued, depreciated or prorated cost and replaced within 5 business days from said damage occurrence.
In addition, Client/Participant agrees they are solely responsible, under the same conditions stated herein, for any loss or damage derived by visitors/guests they bring to The Actors Room. This understanding of shared responsibility, on the client/participant’s part will be enforced until said visitor/guest has signed a “Statement of Responsibility and Reimbursement” agreement.
I, the Client/Participant, acknowledge and agree to the above statement of responsibility and reimbursement.
Rules and Regulations
I agree to the following:
1) I will never come to class intoxicated/under the influence of drugs or alcohol.
2) I will never bring firearms, drugs, alcohol, explosives, or other potentially dangerous or unlawful items to class.
3) Fees will not be reimbursed in whole or in part due to no-shows.
4) I the participate can be removed from The Actors Room workshop without reimbursement of fees for creating an unsafe condition which causes or could cause injuries to self or others.
5) Should the agreed upon time, day, or venue change for reasons beyond the managements control and the designated participant is unable to adjust to the change, compensation of private lesson(s) or comparable workshop time will be given at a later, more convenient date.
Terms and Conditions
- No walk-in traffic allowed – Everyone must RSVP with payment prior to class
- A seat is held once registration is confirmed
- All The Actors Room Rules and Regulations apply
- Payment will be applied to the class in the same month you register
- All registration sales are final. No exceptions for “No-Shows”